*Updated COVID 19 protocols as of November 23, 2020:
We are committed to remaining open and continue to practice CDC recommended COVID19 procedures in our facilities including having a clear protocol in place, increased deep cleaning, sanitize common surfaces after each class, maintain small class sizes well below our large room-capacity limits, uphold frequent handwashing, social distancing, health checks, masks, and ask students to join us via Zoom when sick. We have non-porous, antibacterial floors which we diligently care for and clean regularly. Our brand-new, dedicated, high-end air system replaces all of the air in our space every hour. All teachers are well supported by our faculty substitutes to stay home when unwell, and we continue to offer classes via zoom for any student who must stay home when sick or exposed.
Please share these protocols with your child in a way that feels appropriate to you. We ask that everyone does this together, and we respect the varied comfort levels of everyone in our community. We recognize that even a small cold is a huge inconvenience these days, so if we can do these few simple things, we will be able to stay well, stay open and keep active through the winter!
When you come to the studio, please follow the below protocols:
1. Complete our health check
2. Wait outside (not in the lobby) until the class before you comes all the way out
3. Please wear a mask in the store, lobby, and studio (age and medical restrictions apply)
4. Arrive ready for class and limit the amount of "stuff" you bring with you, as change rooms are unavailable
5. Two students at a time may enter the lobby, put belongings in a cubby, enter the studio with water bottle only
6. Wash or sanitize hands when you enter and exit the studio
7. Social distance and save hugs, high-fives and close contact for home
8. Stay home when sick and join us by zoom
Thank you for helping us remain in business! We love dancing and playing with you all.
For more guidance related to COVID19 procedures, parents may take a look at the BC return to school guide here: